Sunday 17 March 2013

My Most Wanted This Week


I have been looking through so many new blogs this week and found some real hidden gems. On every blog I have come across lots of gorgeous things that I really want. As is the way with beauty blogging you always think you need all these gorgeous things when in fact you might not but it doesn't stop me wanting them ha ha!

1. First thing is Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base. I love this product. It smells divine, is rich and creamy and smooths on like a dream. It also moisturises my skin well and doesn't cause any break outs. Unfortunately I have run out of this as it doesn't seem to last too long for £36. But I do love it.

2. Is this gorgeous Muubaa Monteria Leather biker jacket in black for £379. I am desperate for a plain black leather jacket. I seem to have every other colour apart from black. I have had a few different black Muubaa jackets but I always end up selling them on ebay for some strange reason, it is a habit of mine.

3. How gorgeous is this Bobbi Brown Oyster and Caviar palette? To me it looks divine. At £59 I will probably go for the MUA palette and see how I get on with that first but I love the pearly colours and its Bobbi B... say no more!

4. Real Technique stippling brush. This is something I have seen on a lot of blogs and I really would like. I need a short haired stipling brush and this one seems perfect. Not too expensive at £10.99.

5. Ahhh the MUA pro palette in heaven and earth. Every blogger and their dog has been raving about this... am I the only one who doesn't have it? Surely it will be the best £4 I have ever spent.  The colours seem exactly what I like. Mostly I wear frosty shades of brown and taupe.

6. I am in the market for a new reasonably priced moisturiser. I have been using La Roche Posay Effaclair duo but now I think I should only be using that when I get irritated skin rather than using it as a moisturiser twice a day. So I think La Roche-Posay Hydreane Rich Moisturizing Cream for Sensitive Skin seems like a perfect fit. I think it is only about £7 which is a steal.

7. Freeze Frame instant lash extensions is one of those wonder products that everyone is talking about so I would love to try it to see if it works. At £27.99 it seems like an expensive mascara but if it does what it is suppose to do then I would save on false eyelashes!!

8. And last but definitely not least is the OPI Oz the great and powerful collection. I am obsessed with nail varnish a little more than usual at the moment and this looks like a beautiful set. It is actually made up of mini polishes but for £12.95 I think it is a good deal.

Have you been lusting over any of these products too? What do you think I should buy first? 

 

13 comments:

  1. I would buy the OPI Oz set first! amazing x

    http://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the leather jacket! la roche posay is one of my fave brands! bobbi brown is so good too xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I love my Real Techniques brushes, such amazing quality!

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to try one but this looks like it could be my first purchase. Saw on feelunique.com it is £10 delivered... bargain!

      Delete
  4. Leather jacket has been on my wish list for years now! :( Hey join my blog if you like it http://lottiloveslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good leather jacket is a wardrobe staple for sure x

      Delete
  5. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, the post is here http://luckfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have given me some great ideas for my wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx