I was looking for a new fun and easy manicure to try and thought I would try out using tape and messing around to see what happened. I love how simple this is and creates a really different look everytime!
It is as easy as 1,2,3... errr 4,5,6,7 :-)
1. Paint your nails with your first colour, 2 coats is best and leave to dry for at least an hour.
2. Once dry cut different width sized strips of masking tape, surgical tape of the invisible type tape would work too.
3. Make sure you have plenty of strips for all your nails as I didn't and found it very difficult to cut more while not smudging my already painted nails... oops!
4. Cover all your nails on one hand with the strips in the chosen patterns you like.
5. Paint over your nails with 2 coats leaving 2minutes inbetween coats.
6. Carefully remove the strips from left to right or top to bottom depending which way you applied them. This is very important or they may smudge.
7.Once all the strips are off remove any excess polish with remover and apply a top coat!!
and you are done -)
There you have it some cool and easy stripey nails!!!
Will you be trying this one?