Wednesday 20 March 2013

Get to Know Me a Little Bit Better (with lots of pics)



I use instagram all the time (AshlyLondon) but I realised that not everyone does so thought I would post some of my pics from there that could maybe help you get to know me a bit better :-)

You will see a lot of food in this collage because well I love food. A few of my fave meals I have had recently are chicken korma with chips & cheese... odd I know but I think its yum! Also I had an amazing brunch of barbecued bacon with toasted bagels, honestly the best thing I have eaten. And then at the top 3rd from right you can see some more healthy food like quiche, sun dried tomatoes and a few other goodies.  I also love my doggy Poppi so had to include her of course. Also these floral socks on the left 2nd from bottom I got recently for £1.50 from Asda which I think is a bargain.

on the bottom row is my fave perfume Coer de Fleur by Miller Harris which I reviewed here and a puzzle I did recently of a mini car.

So thats it folks. I hope you like my pictures, I really enjoy taking them to document my life so that I can look back at them and see what I did each day (mainly because my memory sucks).

Do you have instagram? If so please leave your username and I will follow you :-)




8 comments:

  1. Hi Ashly, Great pictures! I have just found and followed you on Instagram, I'm pinkglow13 - picture is a Me to You puppy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love post like this, and your poochie poppy is so cute looks like you love her as much as I love my Lulu those socks are mega cute too :)

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Lulu!!! such a cute name! Can't be a bargain pair of socks ha x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. oh thank you Sarah... that made me :-) x

      Delete
  4. I love these kinds of posts! You're so pretty - has anyone ever told you that you look a little like Millie Mackintosh? You're gorgeous! The food pictures definitely made me hungry, I'm going to have to go make some food now!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much Christina!! You are very sweet Ash x

      Delete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx