Wednesday 13 March 2013

In Love With Fashion Blogger Competition and Favourite Style Picks!

As soon as I heard about the blogger competition for In Love With Fashion I knew I had to enter. I love some of their tops and they are such a great price.

The task was to create a wish list of your favourite looks from their site. Well I absolutely love styling and putting together looks so this was very exciting for me :-)

Here is my entry...



Khaki shearling parker £72 | Floral print skirt £32 | Peach stud + buckle trainer £38 | Stripe dress £34 | Black high top trainer £34 | Metallic high top trainer £34 | Floral bomber jacket £38 | In vogue we trust tee £18 

I am absolutely love love loving funky trainers at the moment and "in love with fashion" has some great styles. The studs and buckles are a favourite.  Team them with everything from skinny jeans to long casual cotton bodycon dresses or denim cut offs.

The site also has some really sweet floral items like the skirt and bomber jacket I have included here. Team these together with the trainers for a kick ass girly look.  The khaki jacket will go with almost anything and I have teamed it here with the floral skirt and studded trainers.

Dress like this and the boys really will drool!!!

What do you think?

All my love



6 comments:

  1. Some really cool items there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entry! Well done!! ..X

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit post! loving everything you picked!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sindy!!! Wish I could buy it all :-)

      Delete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx