Wednesday 20 March 2013

10 Question Interview with another Blogger Tag






So guys and gals, I am starting a new tag to encourage us to get to know a fellow blogger a bit better!!


The rules

1.Tag a blogger who you want to get to know better

2.Answer the questions below in a post and send the link to who you have tagged.

3. They then post their answers to the questions along with your answers.

4. Then they tag another blogger who posts their own answers to the questions as well as the 'taggers' answers and the 'tagger befores' answers then tags somebody else....

5. That person answers the questions then posts their answers, their taggers answers, the tagger before that answers and the tagger before thats answers!!

You can see how this will keep going and we will end up with lots of bloggers answers all together.

So....

The Questions

1. What is your greatest achievement?
2. If you could take over another bloggers blog for a day whose would it be and why?
3. Did you study at university or college?
4. What do you do for a living?
5. Do you have any brothers, sisters or pets?
6. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
7. What is your favourite food?
8. Where is your favourite place you have visited?
9. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
10. Can you tell me a secret about yourself that nobody else knows (yet)?

My Answers

1. What is your greatest achievement?
Probably walking on the runway at LA fashion week at one of the biggest shows.

2. If you could take over another bloggers blog for a day whose would it be and why?
Maybe mashable.com I would write about really girly things and maybe do a recipe for strawberry sprinkle cupcakes ha ha!

3. Did you study at university or college?
I studied dance in Edinburgh

4. What do you do for a living?
At the moment I am talking some time out to recuperate and decide what to do next.

5. Do you have any brothers, sisters or pets?
Yipper I have an older sis and I have my pet chihuahua Poppi

6. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
Probably that I can learn how to do things really quickly. (apart from cooking) 

7. What is your favourite food?
My fave food changes all the time at the moment it is chicken Korma or a Sunday roast with lots of gravy and horseradish.

8. Where is your favourite place you have visited?
I love LA. The weather is gorgeous and most people are pretty positive. There is also an abundance of great restaurants and your not too far from the beach.

9. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
My dad trying to remember the name of the nappies he use to use on me and my sis to prove to us that he did in fact change our nappies at some point when we were babies. Pompidoose he said?!

10. Can you tell me a secret about yourself that nobody else knows?
A secret about me is that I am really insecure and don't have much confidence at all.

I tag India-Robyn from 







2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! I love tags like this :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should start one babe... send us the link if you do x

      Delete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx