Friday 1 March 2013

MOST WANTED - The Outnet February Favourites! J'adore!!


I love theoutnet.com you find such great deals on there. It is a fantastic designer discount website. Even when I can't afford it I find myself searching through making shopping lists :-) You never know when you might come in to some cash!! Ha ha.

And here is my list for February :-)

First of all I aboslutely adore the Joseph heart jumper. So cute. I have a love for over sized comfy jumpers and this is just perfect. I want it so much.

The army green coat is also by Joseph and is to die for. So classy. Slip this on with a pair of indigo denim skinny jeans and these Giuseppe Zanotti army green shoes and you are good to go. I love a military look... gorg!

With tartan week coming up and me being Scottish I had to include this delightful McQ by Alexander McQueen weekend bag. They also do purses and smaller bags in this print which are also super cute.

How about this Lulu & Co feather dress. It is so different. Perfect for a spring wedding don't you think?



Joseph heart Sweater £243.25 | Alexander McQueen bag £236.24 | Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes £220 | Lulu & Co Dress £215.24 | Joseph Wool Coat £398

Do you love a designer discount website too?

Ash xxxx

4 comments:

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx