Sunday 17 March 2013

What has Poppi Been up to this Week?


After looking at my instagram 'AshlyLondon' I realised just how many pictures of my dog Poppi I put on there. She seems to always be doing something cute or funny. So I decided to try this new 'Poppi's Weekly Round up' post where basically every week I will be posting a diary of what she has been up to. I love taking pictures of her so it is a good excuse to take more!!

Over to you Poppi... 

Monday



 Mum painted her nails to match my collar as you can see above. I think you will agree it is a pretty good match.  I love this collar mum got it in Harrods for me.  Then I went for a lovely walk. You can see more pics of that here. It was snowing and I had a great time chasing snow balls.

Wednesday
 

On Wednesday I sat in the back of the car and kept mum's nephew company while he was in his car seat. I like laying down in the back next to him, he is one of my best friends.  I also did some cuddling, This is my favourite blanket, you will probably see a lot of pictures of it in my diary.

Friday 


I have had a long week so I had a lovely sleep in my blanket. Here I look like I could play Mary in a school nativity play, don't you think?
  
 Sunday


Mum was helping looking after her nephew this weekend so I slept a lot on my tod. But I know I will get lots of cuddles to make up for it!

That's it folks see you next week

2 comments:

  1. I'm your 100th follower, well done on the milestone. Your blog is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx