Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Urban Decay Wishlist... So much gorgeousness!




I recently went to a lovely Blogger event being held by Urban Decay (I blogged about it here) and I fell in love with so may of their products. I don't actually own anything from their brand which is totally shocking! I have a couple of dupes like the Heaven and Earth eyeshadow palette from MUA but I am dying to get my paws on the real thing.

There is a pretty large list of products I am after so I thought I would do a wish list and ask you beauties to help me decide what to get first!



Urban Decay Razor Sharp Finishing Powder | £21
This is suppose to be great at giving your skin an 'airbrushed' look especially for pictures. Seems like a great idea for blogger events when cameras are everywhere.. ahh!


Urban Decay Naked Skin | £27
Light diffusing foundation giving you a retouched appearance. One of the representatives from the brand had this on at the event I was at and it looked amazing! There are lots of colours to choose from too which is a plus.


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Junkie | £14
This is a really beautiful emerald green colour. I had it applied on me at the event and it really was lovely.


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion | £14
Apparently these pencils last very well and I need a black eyeliner for my waterline that doesn't just smudge off and end up in a goopy mess. 


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original | £15
This is amazing. It really works. I got a sample of it in a goodybag and it really helps your eyeshadow last and enhances it completely. I have to get it soon!


Urban Decay Naked Palette | £36
It seems like I am the only blogger in the entire world who doesn't have this palette and I know I am really missing out because the colours are gorgeous! 


Urban Decay Baked Bronzer | £20
I am in the market for a new bronzer and this one looks so lovely.  Plus I love the natural look of baked products.



Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray | £19.50
This stuff is suppose to be really good at setting your make up and refreshing your face. I would really like to try it.



Urban Decay Brow Box Brown Sugar | £17
I am still looking for the perfect eye brown set and this one looks like a winner. Plus I love the little mirror it comes with in the box.

So beauties what do you think? Have you tried any of these products already?




Don't forget you can follow me on




18 comments:

  1. You have to get the Naked Palette! A must have!! I prefer the Naked 2 though!!

    www.chrissylilly.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one the their palettes a couple of years ago and it is still going strong. Love their eyeliners as well. they glide on and stay most of the day!

    joyfullantidotes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats what I need! an eyeliner that stays on the whole day!

      Delete
  3. I think I would choose the Urban Decay Naked Skin, all of the products sound good Ashly<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked so lovely, think i will have to try it at least!

      Delete
  4. urban Decay naked palette! I'd always wanted that palette.

    New post is up!
    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!! eeeh it is quite pricey tho :-o

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Urban Decay palette although I would go for naked 2 :)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Naked 2 also but Naked would definitely be my first :-)

      Delete
  7. Ooh there are so many lovelies! I pretty much want everything on your list too! I think I'd go for the Naked Palette and the Setting Spray first.

    Ash :-)

    ashleighsteaparty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is a tough choice lol!! I think the eye shadow might have to be done x

      Delete
  8. I have the eyeshadow primer and the Naked palette and seriously recommend them both! :) I really want to check out that eyebrow box and the Naked skin too, I love Urban Decay products so much! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovie!! I just want everything they do!

      Delete
  9. I've heard great things about their setting spray and I really want to try it as well!

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx