Monday 6 May 2013

HAUL POST | I've Been to Benefit and Superdrug!



Benefit Erase Paste in Fair | £19.50
I have been wearing Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer for months then all of a sudden it either stopped working as well on me or I developed some huge under eye bags, yuk! So I found I needed something more brighteneing. I had heard such great things about the Benefit Erase Paste that I though I'd best try it. Off I went to the new beauty department in Debenhams, Aberdeen and tested it out. It really was fantastic and lasted all day so I went back a week later and picked it up. Review will be up shortly (spoiler alert: it is amazing)

Superdrug Pro Vitamin Full Volume Shampoo & Conditioner | £3
I have a thing about my hair being too silky and I run a mile from any hair product that makes it feel silky and lanky. Yuk. I saw these are 2 for £3 and thought I would give them a try. I have only used it once but seems to be volumising and not leaving my hair too coated but I will see how it fairs over time.

Garnier Nutritionist Caffeine Eye Roll on | £5.09
Following on from the topic of bad under eye bags. I saw this product recommended by Maskcara blog and really wanted to give it a go. It was on a half price sale in Superdrug so thought now was a good time. It was over £12 in Boots!

Wilkinson Sword Razers | £2.25
Welll nobody likes a fuzzy wuzzy in the summer. Enough said!


What do you think of my little haul?

Don't forget you can follow me on
 

8 comments:

  1. I would like to try to the erase paste, it sounds pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul and Erase Paste is amazing xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the things you picked up. I definitely want to try erase paste at some point and that garnier roll on looks interesting! I'd love to know if it works as I have serious bags at the moment xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The erase paste is good so far. the garnier roll on I used today will wait till I've used it for longer to review :-) x

      Delete
  4. Ooooh I really want to try the Benefit Erase Paste!
    I love little trips to Superdrug hehe
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I am quite obsessed with Superdrug at the moment! And the Erase Paste is definitely worth a try x

      Delete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx