Monday 13 May 2013

What the Henry...

Maybe this is a post which would be more at home in my diary but what the donkey I will put it on my blog anyway... 

Weeeelll the thing is you see I am feeling a bit jaded today. A little bit blue and a little bit sick of myself. Have you ever had a day like this? 

I just don't know what the He'nry to do with myself! 

I don't have my car so I can't go out and do stuff, I don't have most of my things because they are still in London and I am not. I just don't know what I am doing with myself to be frank! One of those bloody days! 




But then... I saw these pictures and I felt a little bit better, maybe, not really but they are funny!










Don't forget you can follow me on

9 comments:

  1. I have had those days Ashly, very normal... I had one last week... it passes... things get better... I hope it gets better for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Charlie Brown so you made me smile :)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny post. Love that 2nd photo much!

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha yes it did make me smile too :-)

      Delete
  5. Hehe I sat and chuckled to myself for a good 5 minutes looking at the dog pics! Hope they cheered you up too!

    Ash :-)

    ashleighsteaparty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha they did cheer me up a little!!! Especially the jeans!

      Delete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx