Friday 10 May 2013

My Most Wanted This Week!


Over the past few weeks the amount of items I really want is growing and growing! EEEk if only I could buy them all... Hmmm then I would find something else I wanted! Anyhoo, so here are my most wanted items this week.


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser | John Lewis | £13.25
It seems like every blogger in the blogging world has this and raves about it. Feels like I am the only person who has not tried this and never tried anything from Liz Earle! I think this will have to be my first purchase from this brand.

Black & White Mendola Tote | Aldo | £50
I am so in the market for a new bag. I love love love this. It is so different and with the black & white thing being so in it seems perfect for summer days and evenings. The bright yellow stripe adds a really funky touch too. I have never bought a bag from Aldo before but I have quite a few shoes from there and they are great quality!

Balmi Cube Lip Balm Raspberry | Boots | £4.99
This is so cute and a perfect size and shape to pop in to your bag. How could conditioning and protecting your lips from UV rays be any more fun?

Professional Rouge Blush Palette 10 Colours | Ebay | £3.69
I saw this on Sprinkle of Glitter Blog. After researching, it looks like the brand Coastal Scents does exactly the same one for about $16 (£10). So this seems like an absolute bargain and I am definitely going to order it soon. It is from China so it may take a little while to arrive.

Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tan | Debenhams | £18
A perfecter and Self tanner in one? My world has just got better! Think instant retouched sun kissed skin... yes please!

Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur Primer | Boots | £12.99
I have read a lot about this online recently and after trying it on my hand in Boots, I definitely think it works. I am dying to get it and try it out properly

What do you think of my wish list lovelies?


Don't forget you can follow me on



14 comments:

  1. Great items !

    I see a few products I would like to try :D
    That bag is FAB !!

    I like the neon belt on it ;)

    Have a great weekend !

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the bag is very cool! Hope u r having a great weekend too x

      Delete
  2. I like the purse it is really funky with the neon stripe, I love different items that stand out in a good way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered the concealer palette from thee same place and it arrived super fast considering it was China and I so impressed with it! Definitely wanting to purchase some more! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Concealer palette?? Oh I will have to look in to that one thanks lovie x

      Delete
  4. I really want the Liz Earle Cleanser, I don't own anything from the brand either and cannot wait to try a few bits

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried their cleanser the other day and it was amazing!

      Delete
  5. Like you i want them all lol , will be buying thr blur prima . Have the bb cream n thats fab . So the two combined , will make me even younger looking lol lol xx♡♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha!! Sounds good Lorraine! think I will be trying the BB cream too xxx

      Delete
  6. Those blushes look gorgeous! Lovely post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and Garnier Primer too! I know what you mean about always being able to find other things you would want to buy!

    Ash :-)

    ashleighsteaparty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is like a never ending cycle! I am thinking of doing a spending ban though x

      Delete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx