Tuesday 30 April 2013

REVIEW | Barry M Nail Polish in Rose Quartz with Swatches





I picked up this beauty a few weeks back in this haul, which included 3 Barry M polishes from Boots when they were doing their 3 for 2 offer, which always goes down well. I have already reviewed the Barry M Gelly polish in Lychee here and have been so excited to try out this polish properly.


I will tell you now; this will not be a super long post because all I really have to say about this polish is that I absolutely love it!! It is one of my favourite polishes at the moment.



Here I have on 2 coats because I wanted to keep it semi sheer and I love the way it looks. It dries pretty quickly too which I was surprised about, especially after using the Barry M gellys which take a while to dry (I suppose because they are a lot thicker).



The thing about this polish that makes it so magical and pretty for me is the small rainbow coloured glitter pieces. They really shimmer and shine making your fingers look as pretty as a princess.



I will be wearing this polish a lot during summer on its own and over other colours as a top coat.



So far I have had this polish on for 2 days and have no chips.  Really impressed.


Have you tried this pretty little one?



16 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this yet but now I want to... I too would wear it alone or over a color... so pretty;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right lovely it is just soo pretty :-)

      Delete
  2. This glitter is gorgeous! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely, probably one of my shades from Barry M. I wear this a lot over a pink base but looks really nice how you've worn it too I'll have to try it over my natural nail :) x

    Stacey|Beautiful Solutions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh over pink would be lovely I will have to try it!

      Delete
  4. This looks so pretty! Glitter polishes remind me of my youth haha. Love them!
    Our signatures are really similar haha we must have great taste!
    Xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes glitter was always on my fingers back then. Will have to check out your blog to see your signature ha ha x

      Delete
  5. I love all the glitter polishes that are about, this look lovely
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very pretty - I have to admit though, I don't really like glittery nail varnish, I find it a bugger to remove but looks stunning on you. Are you going on Friday? Love L x A Scottish Lass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right it is tricky to remove! Hoping to come on Friday lovely :-)

      Delete
  7. I have these and really like them to put on say one nail or miss one do one miss one look xxx

    http://mrsbeautyjunkie83.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! Very good work! Take a look at mine and be a member too if you like it! Thank you!
    http://ourbeautywonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx