Saturday 15 June 2013

OFFICIAL BLOGGER | RGU World of Colours Fashion Show | Part 2 Backstage

After being given the fantastic opportunity to be an official Blogger for the World of Colour Fashion show alongside my blogging bud Laura Liparazzi. I already posted pictures and info on the rehearsal here and now I wanted to share with you the backstage lowdown from the show itself.



Toni & Guy were there making a great job of the hair.  Peter is seen here doing the beautiful model, Diane's hair using plenty of Extra Strong Mousse by Label M and some serious back combing.


The make up was a mix of stand out lipsticks and flared eyeliner. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick was used to contour cheek bones and their professional corrector palette to perfect any blemishes giving the skin a flawless finish, Inglot Lipstick pencil's were used for a long lasting matte finish.  There were also plenty of colourful Mac eyeshadows to choose from.


The Rails were all laid out ready to go.  Now all thats left is to head out to the front row and watch the show...


Check out my other posts on the RGU World of Colour Fashion show and hold on to your hats for the 3rd and final part in this series coming soon!!!





What do you think of the looks beauties?


Don't forget you can follow me on



2 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the different and beautiful hairstyles that are created at events like this.... the people behind the scenes are far more talented than they are given credit for:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true! the make up and hair did a great job!

      Delete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx