Friday 22 February 2013

Muubaa Fabulous! My Picks - Spring/Summer 2013

Anyone who follows my blog will know I love Muubaa! They are a fabulous Brittish leather brand who make the most buttery soft divine leather jackets!

I wrote another post about them here:

In love with Muubaa - Style Fabulous!






So here are my picks of their s/s 2013 collection.



Muubaa Tehmi Dip Dyed Ombre Leather Biker Jacket in Black/Coral

£389
 This jacket is gorgeous. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. I love the pink colour. Although it looks dip dyed it has actually ben hand painted, just divine!



Muubaa Tureis Leather Laser-Cut Biker Jacket in Black

£459


 This is a very elegant and sexy jacket. The laser cut outs give a very feminine and classy feel while still being very chic. On my Must Have list for sure!!

 

 

 

Muubaa Hadei Leather Biker Jacket in Black

£379

 This is my perfect s/s obligatory black leather jacket. It is so classic yet the suede lapel pannels add a really special touch. I just adore it. 

 

 

 

Muubaa Persei Leather Skirt in Vintage Rose

£189

This classic above the knee pencil skirt will be perfect to compliment a chic look on a summer evening. Again that colour... wow!

www.muubaa.co.uk

 

So what do you think girls? Have you heard of Mubbaa? Will you be buying any of their pieces this season?

 

4 comments:

  1. Loving the leather laser cut jacket!

    Be great if you could check my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket from Fashion Union.

    I am also running my first MAC and Jewllwery giveaway

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx