Thursday 7 February 2013

I Am THE Worst Cook!!! But...

I have to admit now. I am the worst cook!! It actually really upsets me that I find it so difficult to cook anything at all. I get all frustrated and go off recipe and it just becomes a huge mess.

It really is not good. Soooo I am trying my hardest to get involved in cooking with other people and asking questions. I am even venturing in to baking at the moment. So bare with me.

I will blog about my progress and maybe some of you can point me in the direction of some good recipes or tips :-)

The first thing I am starting with is Roasted Blueberry Cupcakes with Butter Cream Frosting... 

Help!!! Here Goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx