Sunday 15 April 2012

REVEAL - Been Shopping!




Been shopping, yes again! I tried these babies on a couple days ago after seeing them in store and fell in love with them. They come in a few different colours which I also love but I guess you can't have everything... well not all at once anyway :-)

So Can you guess what I bought?




Tricked you with the Topshop bag, although they are from 'Topshop'...

Dune Arnise Yellow Sweetheart Platform


Yip. I couldn't resist the gorgeous mellow yellow shade!!!! Bring on Summer nights :-)







These delightful beauties were in a blog I did about the gorgeous shade of yellow.  I tried them on a couple days ago and bought them yesterday :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx