Sunday 18 March 2012

REVIEW - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Dry or Sensitive Skin

I have been using this twice a day every day for 2 months and it still feels heavy like I have hardly used any. It smells gorgeous too, like marshmallows. I just love it.

It is a gorgeous creamy texture.  First I used it as described, rubbing in gently on to my face with water.  But it really annoys me when all the water runs down your arms and on to the floor so now if I am not in the bath or shower, I wet some cotton pads, squeeze a small finger tip sized ball on to the pad then wipe over my face. If I have make up on I will do this twice.  Then I wash my face with water to get rid of any residue.
 

Soft, gentle and makes my skin feel super clean.

I will definitely buy this again. I really really love it.  Worth every penny. 10/10




1 comment:

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx