Sunday 18 March 2012

REVIEW - Maybelline The Smoother Skin Retexturising Primer



I have been looking for a new primer for quite a while. Having recently tried Laura Mercier foundation primer, Mac Prep + Prime, YSL Flash Radiance and Benefit That Gal.  I thought I would give this Maybelline one a try.


I have to say it is fantastic. Absolutely no skin irritation and I have sensitive skin. Lasted all day and filled in fine lines.


It feels a little odd on your fingers but smooths on very easily and has a nice silky texture.


The tub it comes in is pretty small for £10 but if you are looking for a good primer then I would definitely recommend it.

UPDATE: Maybelline are doing a promo 3 for 2 at Superdrug so grab it now :-)


Overall 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx