Wednesday 21 March 2012

MUST HAVE - Ash Bowie Wedge Light Brown Hi Top Trainer

OH my god, what can I say? These boots are amazing!! I tried them on yesterday in Topshop and I am in love. They are so comfortable, great fitting and look so cute with skinny jeans.

I like the 'Clay' and the 'Light Brown' colours best. Warm, neutral colours are what I mostly wear everyday so these are perfect.


Here is what ASH says about these boots:
Ash Bowie low wedges are the ultimate Sport-Luxe trainer top of the fashion hit list! Taking inspiration from the boxing ring, Bowie is a super cool, futuristic high top trainer.  Ash Bowie low wedge trainers comprise of a 100% sumptuously soft suede & canvas upper with a 100% leather inner sole and lightweight rubber outer sole.  Ash Bowie wedges are a secret weapon for any fashionista looking for comfort and style. The patchwork suede and canvas panels have been intricately stitched. The colour nocciola is a pale brown.


Jacquie Ainsley wearing Ash Bowie Wedges in this weeks Grazia Magazine

They are out of stock on the Ash website and pretty much everywhere else online until May. But you can find them at Anna Online | ASOS and they have them in store at Topshop, Selfridges and Office.

See my other posts about Where to buy and What to Wear them with!!

I do think £149 is too much to pay for these but you can get them on ebay for a bit less, if you can find the right size. At the moment they have plenty of auctions for size UK 5, when I find a size 6 I will be snapping them up.

See my Posts
 WHERE TO BUY - Ash Bowie Wedge Trainers
and
WHAT TO WEAR - Ash Bowie Wedge Trainers 




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx