Tuesday 20 March 2012

REVIEW - Maybelline 24HR Superstay Concealer

For concealers mostly I use Mac select Cover up, Laura Mercier secret Camouflage and Bobbi Brown or Estee Lauder Double Wear for under eyes.  I decided to try something new and picked up Maybelline Super Stay in no 2 for about £6.


I really really like it. It is great for the sides of the nose, any red spots/areas and especially good for creating highlights a la kim Kardashian.



I have found it works best  by dabbing some on the back of my hand, letting it sit for a few minutes to dry slightly then dabbing on.  I found it does crease a little under the eyes so I use Bobbi Brown directly under the eye then blend in the Maybelline below that. I would recommend putting it right in the corners of your eyes though.

I don't know about it lasting 24 hours, I'd say a good 6-8 hours.  It is also has a very very slightly grey undertone so while it matches my Mac Studio Sculpt in NW20 it doesn't blend in so well with my Mac Studio Tech in NC25.

Overall 8/10





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx