Saturday 14 June 2014

Update LA and VEGAS

Hi all, I know it has been a little while since I posted... But hopefully you will forgive me?

If you follow along with twitter(@AshlyLondon) or Instagram (@AshlyLondon) (if not why the devil not) then you will have see that I've been on my travels. I absolutely love travelling.

First stop was Las Vegas.  I was mainly there for a conference with my skincare company, which was incredible. But I gave myself an extra few days either side to relax.

The weather was perfect and I had an absolute blast. I feel so grateful that I get to go there every year for 'work'!!  I met some wonderful people and I can't wait to go back.


My second trip was to LA.  This was also for work and pleasure.  I had a ton of business meetings to attend and I was fortunate enough to spend a couple days at Newport beach which was absolutely beautiful. So peaceful and dreamy, I was definitely sad to leave.   You know it is funny, never once since I started this blog have I felt that I wanted to hold something back for myself, but this little trip I do (Hope y'all don't mind).

But I will say that if you are travelling to LA or anywhere near by I would say definitely take a trip to Laguna or New Port, it is 100% worth it.

I use to spend a lot of time travelling especially to the states and LA.  I didn't realise how much I missed that until I went back. The travel bug has well and truly returned :-)

I would love to hear where you are going on your summer hols... Go on make us jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I really want to go to LA & Vegas.. Huge holiday envy! :)

    http://www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would totally love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx