Friday 8 November 2013

John Lewis Secret Santa Blogger Challenge


It's Elf!! one of my favourite Christmas films :-) But this post isn't abouat Elf, it is about the John Lewis Secret Santa Blogger challenge.  I am so excited that they have asked me to take part, it's going to be a hoot.

So what is it all about? John Lewis have selected a group of bloggers who will all give gifts to each other from John Lewis. The challenge is that we have no idea who we are buying for yet! But on Monday the 11th of November we will all be sent the name of the blogger who we are gifting and have 48 hours to research their blog and choose the best gift for them.  Eeep it is going to be so much fun, I wonder who will be picking for me?  

All our gifts will be sent on the 25th November, a month before Christmas.  I was always told not to open my presents before Christmas day but in this instance Christmas will come early!! I am super excited to read about what everyone got in the John Lewis Secret Santa.

Are you taking part in this blogger challenge? 


Don't forget you can follow me on


9 comments:

  1. Have fun with the secret Santa... they can be so much fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh sounds exciting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lovely! can't wait.. you will hear all about it on the blog soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh this sounds like fun! Can't wait to see what you got! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun :)
    I love it when Christmas comes early! Look forward to seeing what you get! x

    http://pastries-pearls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx