Wednesday 18 September 2013

Share the Love BLOG HOP!!!


Hi all 
I am very excited to be co-hosting my first blog hop. It is a great way to find new blogs and for new readers to find you. So sit down with a lovely treat, make yourself comfy and get involved by following the instructions below.  Make sure to say hi in the comments section below too :-)

Welcome to Northern Beauty Blogs Blog Hop #14
Blog Hops are a great & fun way to be discovered, meet and gain new followers, and to be inspired by other bloggers. 
This hop will be Open from Tuesday 17th September 2013 for 1 week.

Your Host 
Jane from Northern Beauty Blogs

The Lovely Co-Hosts 
Ashly from Ashly London
Louise from Confessions of a Secret Shopper

To Join the Hop.
**There are a few very simple rules to make the Hop really work for everyone...**

1. Please FOLLOW The Host & Co-Hosts on GFC .
(You can also follow on BlogLovin if you wish)
leave a comment to say 'Hello'.
2.Hop around 'Share the Love' and be inspired - Go say Hi to at least 2 new bloggers, if you like what you see follow them too and don't 
               forget to let them know that you found them through our blog hop.



Sharethelove
<a href="http://northernbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk/p/bloghop.html" target="_self">


3.If you would like to help Promote this Blog Hop, Please Copy & Paste the Blog Hop code  for 
the grab Button (Cupcake) above & Display it on your Blog in the side bar.

If you would be interested in Co-Hosting my Blog Hop with me, please email me on Northernbeautyblog@gmail.com


 

Don't forget you can follow me on

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic idea for new bloggers like me to interact

    http://feranmer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx