Thursday 11 October 2012

MY TOP 5 MUST HAVE FASHION PIECES THIS SEASON (A/W 2012)

ey 
The Autumn/Winter season is here!!!! My favourite time of year. The colours, the chill setting in, dark nights and it means Christmas is just around the corner!

Beautiful Autumn colours

So as we all know along with a new season comes a whole load of new fashion trends!! Hard to keep up, I know.

But not to worry, I have put together a list of the things you really must have. Which also happen to be my favourite trends of the season (so far) :-)

1. Skinny Sparkly/Coated Jeans
I can't tell you how much I am in love with sparkly and coated/wax jeans. They are so glamorous. Wear them during the day with biker boots and a plain tee and dress them up in the evening with some stilettos.  Amazing!!





2. Burgundy... Everything!
It is official, burgundy is the colour to be seen in this Autumn/Winter.  Everything from bags to tights. I love it because its warm deep tone reminds me of the trees and fallen leaves at this time of year. And it looks fab with my other favourite Autumn/Winter colours. (creams, vintage greens, golden yellows, muted browns)


Skull & Heart print snood £12 @ASOS | Belt £9 @ASOS | Burgundy Tights £6 @ASOS
Elizabeth & James Cardigan £405 @Net-a-Porter | Penfield Jacket £140 @Selfridges | Louis Vuitton Alma GM in Rouge Fauviste £1,420



3. Fur Gilet
Something practical, gorgeous, stylish, chic and keeps you warm. Even better you can continue to wear your summer jackets and slip a gilet over the top... perfecto! And for those of you who aren't in to fur there are plenty of faux fur options all over from Anna Sui to Topshop.




4. Dark Nails

For those of you who, like me, love a manicure you will know how much the must have nail colours change through the seasons just like fashion. Sooo make sure you get yourself a deep and dark mani. Purples, bordeaux's, blues, olives. Gorgeous!



5. Colour Pop

With all the dark colours being worn. It can make you feel and look really depressing (Imo). A lot of people head straight for black when the nights draw in. But just because it is dark outside doesn't mean you have to feel and look dark and dull. 
Add one of the seasons most fun trends to your look and bring some colour back in to your wardrobe. Everyone is doing it... the colour pop!! 
Lots of love A xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx