Monday 13 August 2012

WHERE DID SHE GET THAT? Victoria Beckham Olympic CLosing Ceremony Dress!

Well the Olympics are over... I have to say the closing ceremony was amazing! Lots bette than the opening one.

Who didn't love the Spice Girls? Amazing.. brought back many great memories!

THEN
NOW
I think they look better than ever! I loved Geri's dress! Gorgeous.

But of course we are all talking about Victoria's (as usual) So do you want to know where it is form???

....

It is a custom made dress by Giles Deacon! He is a British fashion designer who has worked with New Look.

You may have seen this famous creation from 2009...


We may not have any luck getting our hands on a dress exactly like Victoria's but with any luck it will be on ebay soon enough!! ;-) (I wish)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx