Thursday 3 May 2012

CELEB STYLE - FHM sexiest 2012

Looking at pictures from the FHM party red carpet, there is a huge variation in the celeb looks. Some good, some not so good.  I don't like to see girls so desperate for attention, a la Jessica Jane Clement below.


We aren't fooled Jess!! Your a gorgeous girl, keep it classy purrlleaasse.

I am loving Caggie Dunlop's shoes here I just think they are super cute.  Her dress is also really sweet.  She looks lovely and classy... Helen Flanagan take note!!!

Caggie Dunlop

Helen Flanigan
Helen Flanigan here in a red Herve Leger dress and Christian Louboutin heels.  Helen is a drop dead gorgeous girl with a fantastic figure she doesn't need to try so hard... those eyes are amazing and the red lipstick is on trend, the red dress however tooooo much!!

Emily Attack looking super cute!!
I love Emily's make up here.  Just gorgeous!!! And that clutch... cyoot!!

So lets keep is classy ladies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx