Saturday 20 September 2014

Flat Belly Water


Fruit infused water not only tastes amazing but, if like me you find it a struggle to get your water fix daily because you don't enjoy drinking it plain by the glass.  Infused water is perfect!

You may have heard of this before but it is something I do now daily and it certainly spices up plain old tap water.

There are an abundance of reasons why we should be drinking plenty of water on a daily basis, maintaining a flat belly being one of them.  Flushes out toxins, increases energy and improves skin complexion being a few others.  A sure fire way to tell if you are dehydrated or in need of more water is dark urine, headaches, lack of energy of feeling light headed.

VOSS (£2.29 for 800ml) glass water bottles are perfect, and can be recycled afterwards.

A couple of my favourite fruit infused water recipes are below (add ice cubes if you like it cold)

1. Strawberry Tart
Chop strawberrys, Lemon slices and fresh Mint leaves

2. Orangina Cooler
Slice Orange & Cucumber

3. Cherries Jubilee
Diced Pineapple & Whole cut Cherries

DRINK UP!

Love Ashly

6 comments:

  1. cool! what do you do with the remaining fruits? just eat them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can eat the fruist after :-) Often I put it in the fridge over night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab! let us know how you get on x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna yes you can just eat them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look amazing!!!! I love adding fruit to my water, it tastes amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitchell sinclair18 April 2015 at 17:31

    Where do you buy your voss water with the fruit? X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx