Monday 7 April 2014

30 Day Shred


Hi all,  
As some of you may know if you follow along with twitter, I am off to Las Vegas in 4 weeks woohoo!! With this in mind, I want to look my best at the pool (picture Beyonce's booty). Plus I have been thinking for a while that I want to do some exercise and tone up but I find it really difficult if I don't have something structured and a goal to reach. So I looked high and low for a workout dvd and found Gillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, it seemed to have the results that I was looking for.

So I am going to do it,  30 days of working out (with 1 or 2 days off per week). I figured if I can manage the 30 day detox I can manage this. The dvd is in 3 levels, with each level being a 20 minute work out session and you do each level for 10 days.

I have to say I am really excited about seeing the results and feeling great in my bikni :-)

Wish me luck...

4 comments:

  1. I've tried it twice, something always happens to knock me off finishing though :( good luck
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you get on with it doll? apart from the not finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me curious! I think I'm going to try this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eliza ruby mae6 May 2014 at 20:36

    I really want to tone up for my girls holiday to Napa in 2 months so may give this a go! Do you have to diet alongside or just eat healthily? xox

    www.beautifullyshallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx