Saturday 29 December 2012

My Totally Guilty Pleasures!


Guilty pleasure

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes, such as campy styles of entertainment. Fashionvideo gamesmusic,[1] films,[2] and junk food can be examples of guilty pleasures.[3

So *gulp* here are mine. 

Starting with...

1. ONE DIRECTION

Yes that's right. The cheesy (but cute) boy band discovered on the X factor and now taking over the world. I defy any girl to not fall a little bit in love with Niall, Zain, Harry, Liam and Louis after watching this video. Oh gosh I even know all of their names.  

I have sat and watched their 'funniest moments' on youtube and downloaded their album. In fact I am listening to it while I write this. And one more thing, I will be going to see them on their UK tour!!

A One Direction fan and proud!!

2. PRIMARK

So you know that "fabulous top" I was wearing that I told you I couldn't remember where it was from because it was last season? Well It was actually £4 from Primark. And those amazing studded trainers I have? Also from Primark. And they are the most comfortable wearable footwear I have ever owned.


My Fabulous Studded Primark Trainers :-)

So thank you Primark for giving me the smuggest smile when the Sloan with the £4,000 Birkin bag would rather have my £4 top from you than a £75 Zoe Karssen :-)


3. BRITISH AIRWAYS GOLD CARD

What could possible be bad about this? Entry in to the 1st class lounge, que jumping at the airport...

If only it wasn't Expired!!! Thats right I keep an expired Gold BA card in my wallet. And the fact it is expired doesn't stop me from using it for the above mentioned (amongst other things) but its not my fault I just can't part with it. So what if I deserted BA for Virgin Airlines, It is gold and shiny and makes me feel fabulous!!!! :-)


So ladies I would love to hear your guilty Pleasures. Do you steal all the toiletries in hotels you can get your hands on, do you secretly go dress shopping and hide it in the cupboard from your boyf to bring out and declare "oh look at this old thing", or do you rent your handbags and tell your snobby friend they are yours?


What are your guilty pleasures?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx