Monday 31 December 2012

NYE... No Choice But To Spoil Myself!!

Well the title says it all really. As I am having a very relaxed (and cheap) New Year I feel it is only fair to spoil myself especially after the year I have had.

So, I popped in to Peter Jones in Sloan Square and got myself this...




Ohh So exciting!




Laura Mercier La Petite Patisserie Trio Fresh Fig ♥♥♥

As you can guess I am very impressed. I saw Tanya Burr review the Laura Mercier bath and body products last year so I think this product has been on my mind since then. When I saw it I had to have it.


The 'Trio' features Crème Body Wash, Soufflé Body Crème and Eau Gourmande all with the delightful Fig fragrance.  And it was £20 reduced from £40 - an absolute steal!



The Crème Body Wash is delightful. Soft and silky. I added it to running bath water and it foamed up beautifully and smelt devine.  The Soufflé Body Crème leaves your skin feeling very hydrated and also smells lovely.  And the perfume is gorgeous and sweet, a perfect size to pop in to your handbag.



I am so pleased with the purchase.  I will definitely be buying more Laura Mercier Bath & Body products.


My Trio fitting in nicely with my favourite other products :-)

Lots of Love and New Year Wishes




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx