Tuesday 24 June 2014

Be You

Sometimes things happen to us that make us loose who we are or maybe we never really knew who we were in the first place.

But when you find yourself, never ever ever let that person go. 

Be wacky, be different, be weird, like country music, love boy bands, cuddling up on the couch when everyone else is going out, planting flowers, staying in and doing puzzles. Whatever it is, be you and don't be ashamed of it.

Never change so people will like you, be yourself and the right people will love the real you.

Yes, it is easier said than done, I am not perfect. Sometimes I catch myself agreeing with somebody and I'm like whaaaa? I don't agree with that. Learn from those moments.  I promise it will be worth it. Be YOU... sometimes we just need reminding :-)

Lots of love xxx


3 comments:

  1. This is always a best practice... this way you don't have to rememer any lies and you can be authentic ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true!! :-) always be authentic

    ReplyDelete
  3. very true on both accounts :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx