Tuesday 25 March 2014

I'm Loving | #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills




Ok I know it is 'trash tv' but I can't help it, I love this show.  The latest reality series from E! Loosely inspired by the instagram hash tag #richkidsofinstagram you can see the inspiration throughout the program and they talk about instagram and selfies a lot.


The show centres around 3 bffs' Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart and Roxy Sowlaty. Who are of course the 'rich kids' and spend a large amount of their time shopping, partying and holidaying on huge yachts in the south of France (as you do).



My fave part of the show is Morgan, blogger at boobsandloubs.com, she is a straight talkin' fun time gal who says what ever is on her mind.  Whether she is talking about her recent toilet trips or trying to find a man for her gal friend, she never fails to make me laugh. Plus she has one of the best wardrobes I have ever seen!!!


I suppose they just aren't what I expected, none of the prim and proper attitude of the 'Made in Chelsea' set and that is what I like about them. Well that and drooling over their handbags!!

Have you seen #richkids of Beverly Hills?

2 comments:

  1. Not sure this is something I would enjoy, but I do love the Birkin quote, totally true and I only wish I had one ;) x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen it as I don't have E! but I wish I did now.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx