Thursday 27 March 2014

Celeb Style | Victoria Beckham in blue wide leg Chloe trousers


Victoria Beckham

Another day, another dreamy celebrity style. This time it is the fashion guru herself, Victoria Beckham. (Warning: Name drop) I've met her quite a few times and I have to say she is absolutely lovely.  As soon as I saw this picture on the Vogue facebook page I was in love, the pastel colour of these pants is just divine, coupled with my favourite wardrobe staple ever.. a simple white tee!






So grab yourself some wide leg pants and rock this style like a true fashion bunny!!

Don't forget you can follow me on

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!! Great wide leg pants picks there! :)

    Ava xox

    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx