Wednesday 7 November 2012

In love with Muubaa - Style Fabulous!

There is an amazing leather brand rising to the top based right here in London.... MUUBAA! And I am in Love... 

The beautiful shades of taupe, grey, Cyan, the cherry reds... just delightful, warm and wonderful!

But it is not only the colours that I love. The fit and style of the jackets is unsurpassable. They are stylish, sexy and Chic.

Just admire the looks they have created below:
 

Sooo Luxurious!!!


As we all know layering is in this season, so these jackets are perfect to create an amazing layered outfit. Add furs to complete the look! 

My Muubaa Jackets 

Jacket: Muubaa Cortez Biker in Dark Clouds | Scarf: Beck Sondergaard



Jacket: Muubaa | Cardigan: Minnie Rose | Jumper: Primark

I have a few I am selling on my ebay page as well as some Mubbaa Bags and Muubaa Leather trousers so check them out if you want to grab some Muubaa at a discount!!





Lots of Love Ashly xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx