Monday 20 August 2012

REVIEW - Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

REVIEW                  
CLINIQUE Naturally Gentle Eye Make-up Remover                £14 (75ml)

I have tried so many different eye make up removers which claimed to be gentle or kind but they turned out to sting the bajeesus out of my peepers!

I read about the Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Make-up remover £14 for 75ml, which claims it is as 'gentle to the eyes as tears' so I thought how on earth could it sting?

Well the first time I applied it to my eyes it did sting and I was disappointed. However, I have continued to use it and after the first application it no longer irritated my eyes.

So I wouldn't say it is as kind as tears, as my tears don't sting!

It is a really strange consistency, a slightly wattery gel, and it has no smell what so ever. It does remove make up effectively and it doesn't leave any sticky residue which I like.

I have always had to apply more than once to remove all of my eye make up unless I am only wearing mascara but anything else like eyeshadow and definitely eye liner I have needed 2 or 3 applications.

I probably wont buy it again at the moment as I feel £14 is too much when other cheaper products do the same. 

Overall 6/10

PROS

  • The bottle is a nice small size to take on your travels or put in your handbag.
  • Don't need to apply much product for it to work effectively
  • Takes of make up well
  • Not oily
  • Doesn't leave residue

CONS
  • Quite expensive
  • Irritated my eyes on first application


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx