Wednesday 23 May 2012

MUST HAVE - Get your Jelly on!! Jelly Shoes/Flip Flops Top 5


Who doesn't love jelly shoes? They bring you back to a time when you thought any shoes you can wear in water was the best thing you could get ever!

So unless you have been hiding under a rug you will have seen all the jelly shoes in stores from places like Primark to Ted Baker.

So here is a rundown of my favourites!!!







5. Miss Selfridge Red Stud Jellies
The studs on these are a nice touch.  The orange colour is also lovely and would look fantastic with a good tan.  I like the bow too. Thumbs up! £15 @ Miss Selfridge








4. Head over Heels by Dune
I first noticed these in Selfridges London as they immediately caught my eye walking through the shoe department.  They are a bargain at £18. Lovely selection of colours and the petal detail is vey cute.
Now £13 @ Dune







3.Vivienne Westwood Melissa shoes
These I haven't seen in store but lusted over them online. I am not such a fan of the peep toes but I love the big bow and Westwood sign on the heel. Cyoot! £85 @ Nonnon






2. Mel Jellies Dip your Feel Flat
When I saw the Mel Jellies collection in Topshop I was smitten! They are amazing. I love the faux crotcheted look. They would be amazing on the beach with some cut off denim shorts, huge shades and a straw hat!! £25 @ Kindered Soul







And 1st place goes to....

1. Ted Baker Jellies
I saw these in Selfridges and I love them! They are so exciting, come in loads of different colours and are a bargain.  There are at least 3 or 4 pairs that I would buy.  Gorgeous!!

Just look at those nautical stripes! ♡♡
From £25 @ Very




Enjoy ladies.... have you got your jelly on????



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx